Assignment for Class on Monday, March 22
Shooting sequences: Wide shot, medium, closeup, over the shoulder or a reverse angle shot, and a creative shot.
Edit your sequences on Premiere individually. Export each one to show in class on Monday. You do not need to TRACK the sequences.
You do not need to send them to me. But be prepared to show the sequences in class.
This video on the class website gives a good example: https://youtu.be/5g_ArBSIunA
Use your tripod.
- Shoot an intersection near your house.
- Shoot a subway entrance.
- Shoot someone doing something in your kitchen, if possible. This is hard because it’s tricky to get all the shots in tight spaces.
- Shoot people shopping for groceries. They could be going in and out of a bodega or a deli.
- Shoot people walking on the street.
- Shoot someone, or people, doing something in a park near where you live.
Assignment February 1, 2021
Write a short essay that answers these questions:
- Who am I?
- Where am I from?
- Where am I going?
This will show your writing and also tell me something about you.
Please include your phone number, home address and preferred email.
Deadline: Wednesday, February 3 at 5 p.m.
Shoot a one minute store that tells a story. Using the 5 shot rule.
Try to import it into Premiere or bring it to class.