Steps to create motion graphics in adobe premiere:
- Always make sure your graphic tools are available to use, by clinking essential graphics from the drop-down window menu.
- Clink on the “T”tool that you can find in left corner of the timeline and simply click and draw a box in your program monitor to start typing.
- After you do this step you will see a layer already created in your graphic window where you can adjust various properties such as font, color, size, alignment options.
- In your source monitor under effect controlpanel you will able to add your in and out keyframes to create any motion you want to add to your highlighted/selected layer or text.
- Selecting and clicking one of the toggle buttons in your effect control panel in the source monitor, will activate the selected feature and allows you to edit it
- Source Text: font, size and color under source text.
- Opacity: sharpness and fading options.
- Scale: allows you to control the size of your created text/design.
- Position: allows you to control the movement in both horizontal and vertical motion.
Note: Remember that clicking the toggle button will also automatically create your first keyframe. And you want to create the out/end keyframe first; as it’s always easier to know where the motion ends or the desired final placement of the text.
Quick tips to help you with noisy audio and video:
- Look for “Remove Grain”from your effects menu found in your project window (lower left). Simply apply the effect by dragging it and dropping it over your video in your timeline. This will activate the feature and you will be able to see it in your source window under effects. Increase the noise reduction value.
- Median Legacy tool: allows you to control the noise (shadow and highlights within your frame) by increasing the radius value. Use the pen tool shown under median legacyto highlight a specific part in your frame for more control.
- Try to lower the level and make sure it is not peaking all the way to the red color. You can see your audio levels on the left side of your timeline. You can simply click and drag down the audio levels showing on your audio track.
- Multiband compressor tool allows you to use presets to your audio and automatically adjusts your levels. Choose Broadcast
Recommended: increase the attack and release values to prompt the software to apply faster detection of audio level changing and a smoother transition.
Also, in multi-band compressor you can control your audio levels by increasing or decreasing the output gain in the same window.